- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: second amendent
The campaign item question that intrigues me the most right now is guns.
The Second Amendment does not grant to Americans the right to keep and bear arms.
The Second Amendment PROTECTS that PRE-EXISTING RIGHT from government infringement. The Bill of Rights does not GRANT rights to Americans, it PROTECTS EXISTING rights from government interference.
Bluntly, the Constitution tells government to butt-out of anything to which the government is not granted authority.
And they’re told pretty bluntly to butt-out of our guns: “shall not be infringed.”
SCOTUS has held, multiple times, that the Second Amendment is the protection of an […]