- Domestic (953)
- Foreign Policy and International (353)
- Uncategorized (72)
Tag Archives: secession
The post-war Old Order crashes around us. The Information Age reaches the maturation necessary to displace the Industrial Age.
Peak disruption may be at hand in the transition, but peak influence never will arrive. The influence of information will – can – never cease expanding, for such is the nature of information.
The post-post-war order rises. The disruptions accelerate and enlarge as one Age gives way to the next. Fukuyama was wrong.
The media that provided the compass and the landscape for millennia is the troll under the bridge wooing us from reality and telling us of a path […]
In California yesterday, following formal secession from the United States on 1 JAN 2019, the following major events were reported:
- Gasoline rose to $30.00 per gallon as California terminated all drilling in the State due to environmental concerns. Major oil companies closed their refineries in the Bay Area and Los Angeles at the order of the State EPA. Major service station chains agreed to provide gasoline to CA drivers at $15.00 per gallon at mega-stations under construction in AZ, OR and NV. Much of the price increase, per the oil companies, is to offset the losses of company refineries and
Half of America hates Americanism.
- Want to maximize illegals. Why: Apportionment. Political power.
- Want to maximize muslim immigration. Why: Making us less-safe will increase our willingness to sacrifice liberty for security (especially true for Republicans as only we have children to worry about). Political power.
- Want to maximize welfare & food stamp recipients. Why: Maximizing the entitlement voter. Political power.
- Want to lie to the voters. Why: Their policies cannot pass on the merits (else, why bother?). Political power.
- Want to blame failures on others. Why: Accepting blame means acknowledging programs suck. Political power.
- Want to stop any and
Venezuela running out of other people’s money. Europe , Japan and Blue States are running out of other people’s kids to pay their welfare and for their sloth (which is why they need so many immigrants…). These are the fruits of socialism.
Where are there money AND kids (ie a future)? American Red States. That’s it in the entire West.
This is an interesting column on Brexit, Trump, and the similarity in voter cohort for each. But the columnist – and the pollsters – are missing the point. So focused are they on the trees, they fail to see the forest.
The campaign to remain won over two-thirds of non-whites, about three-fifths of college graduates, and big majorities among younger and urban voters…. All of this replicates American patterns. Democrats now rely on an urbanized coalition of Millennials, minorities, and socially liberal college-educated and single whites (especially women). Republicans thrive among older, non-college educated and religiously devout whites, especially outside […]