- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: redistribution
The only way to alter the declining standards of our government is to get rid of liars, spendthrifts and redistributionists we keep putting there. All else pales by comparison to the damage these people are doing to America and the Rule of Law – and our future.
I don’t think it’s hyperbole to note that every honest voter has no use for any of these. Maybe I’m wrong and maybe Gruber is right, that if you have to lie to pass a policy the public rejects, then go for it and lie. I mean, what do you want – […]
The #redistribution question is not, “What we can redistribute to help?” The question is, “What MORE?”
Essentially in the last half-millennium, the West has exported a higher standard of living than any other culture ever developed. Now many want/demand we reduce our living standards by giving away the wealth the West – uniquely – has earned. So let’s look at how we acquired our standard of living, and why others refused to.
When Europe set out on the Age of Exploration, we followed a couple of models colonization / imperialism. The British model brought to what we would today call […]
1. Against ALL conventions of Application Development, neither System nor User Requirements EVER were fixed. In the app development world this means Obamacare NEVER had a set of Requirements that could be architected, designed, coded or tested. AND THE DEVELOPERS KNEW THIS; IT’S WHAT THEY DO. It is not ‘the website did not work,’ it is ‘the website COULD not work.’ That is a non-trivial difference that cost the taxpayers – so far – over $600M.
2. ONE of the high-level requirements that never existed was SECURITY of the […]