- Domestic (939)
- Foreign Policy and International (350)
- Uncategorized (70)
Tag Archives: Red States
Half of America hates Americanism.
- Want to maximize illegals. Why: Apportionment. Political power.
- Want to maximize muslim immigration. Why: Making us less-safe will increase our willingness to sacrifice liberty for security (especially true for Republicans as only we have children to worry about). Political power.
- Want to maximize welfare & food stamp recipients. Why: Maximizing the entitlement voter. Political power.
- Want to lie to the voters. Why: Their policies cannot pass on the merits (else, why bother?). Political power.
- Want to blame failures on others. Why: Accepting blame means acknowledging programs suck. Political power.
- Want to stop any and
Venezuela running out of other people’s money. Europe , Japan and Blue States are running out of other people’s kids to pay their welfare and for their sloth (which is why they need so many immigrants…). These are the fruits of socialism.
Where are there money AND kids (ie a future)? American Red States. That’s it in the entire West.
“The Americans will always do the right thing… after they have exhausted all the alternatives.” – Winston Churchill
“The future belongs to the future, not to the past.” – Alexander Scipio
We’ll eradicate Muslims from America pretty soon. Couple terror attacks & they’ll be done, & it won’t take the 800 YEARS it took Europeans to throw them off the continent.
1492 was not just the year Columbus discovered the New World. It also was the year Christians saved the Old World from the illiterate savage anti-progress pedophiles of islam by kicking their Stone Age asses out of Western Christendom […]
Americans are going to have to grasp something that seems blindingly obvious to anyone who has thought about it.
When there is a terrorist attack on – and the murder/slaughter of – Americans, it will be the responsibility of Obama in particular and of Democrat voters in general.
The immediate dive that the stock market will take, and the long-term damage to our economy as a result of pre-modern savages striking America, also will be the responsibility of Obama, Democrat voters and the mainstream media. The loss of hundreds of billions in savings, college funds, mortgages, will fall on all […]
Often I post this anecdotally, almost in passing, but I am serious: the US is too big to save.
From Dodd-Frank, creating the controlling laws and regulations for American banking entirely outside the scope, purview and oversight of the ONLY body allowed to create law (Congress), to an NDAA implicitly denying citizens their protections under the Bill of Rights, to the EPA and other regulatory agencies in which that lawmaking body voluntarily(!) relinquished their Constitutional prerogative to make law to the Executive Branch, the American government is out of the control of those it once was said the country is […]