- Domestic (952)
- Foreign Policy and International (353)
- Uncategorized (72)
Tag Archives: reagan
- This column is exactly correct. (I do find myself hoping it is not premature – our version of a Nobel Peace Prize prior to results, however…)
- Trump winning is as significant as the Magna Carta and Lexington. It’s taking back our rightful place as independent, self-governing people.
- It’s Lexington, Runymede, Tahrhir.
- It’s Brexit
- If Trump performs to his opportunity and promise, this is more significant than Reagan.
… and maybe it’s different than you think.
I’d like to suggest that people look at Trump’s immigration ideas a bit differently. Trump says, essentially – build a wall then deport everyone. Two parts.
While many disagree on the latter – do we deport everyone? Only violent felons? Every felon? Everyone ever convicted of a misdemeanor? Everyone over/under some random age? – most agree that any nation has the right to control its borders.
Rather than focusing on the whom-do-we-deport part, maybe we should be focusing on the order of the two parts.
When illegals last bubbled to the top […]