- Domestic (953)
- Foreign Policy and International (353)
- Uncategorized (72)
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
Minutes into the latest quote-unquote ceasefire, Hamas violated it.
It’s almost as though the Palestinians – gasp! – don’t want peace! Could that be?
Was the construction of these tunnels by Hamas, using tens of millions of dollars in aid donated to them from all around the globe to alleviate their poverty and illiteracy and to help them build a functioning government, a make-work construction project providing jobs to the unemployed and a boost to their economy: “Tunnels for Peace”?
With the Hamas charter calling on the destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews, and the […]
Think about Syria this way:
- If Obama really were worried about women & kids in Syria, he’d have done something two years ago when he could have made a difference.
- If Obama really believed in “international norms” he’d tee this up to UNSC and abide by their – international – decision, not wave them off like he did from St Petersburg in true neocon fashion.
- SO… this is demonstrably NOT about “messages” or “international” norms or “kids.”
OK – what IS it about?
- What did he accomplish in Libya? The removal of an authoritarian leader who had kept the