- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: iraq
This is a good column about ISIS. It is well-researched and worth reading. You should read it.
Because it is well-researched, it puts the lie to Obama and the other apologists ignorantly insisting ISIS is not about islam. The periodical is the Atlantic – not a right wing publication by any stretch of the imagination.
The columnist goes to great lengths to inform the reader of the theological background and actions and behaviors of the ISIS savages. The online article includes a video interview of the columnist, including a discussion of how ISIS felt about the piece (they thought it […]
Joining the infantry – Army or Marines – is seen by many as the ultimate in patriotism. It’s time to re-think this.
Arguably since Korea, but certainly since Vietnam, America’s politicians have seen fit to send our best & brightest off to kill and to die in wars those politicians refuse to win.
Supporting this idiocy by joining as cannon fodder – which is all soldiers & Marines are in wars their commanders refuse to win – is not patriotism.
Ike ended the Korean War through back-channel communicatioons that he would nuke N Korea unless they talked. Because Ike recently […]
Rand again is filibustering again, again in defense of things no one who has taken the oath of office should find the opportunity, let alone the need, to filibuster – our Rights as American citizens as enumerated in the Bill of Rights – the Supreme Law of the Land.
That’s fine and dandy, and I completely support his doing so.
But he’s missing the point.
The Establishment pols in both the Progressive Democrat wing and the Progressive Republican wing of the Ruling Class demand that we spy on all Americans because we are at war and their primary job is […]
We can wring our hands and blame one another and point fingers all we want, but people need to face reality regarding the Middle East and South Asia.
- With Obama’s “deal,” Iran will develop nuclear weapons.
- The only way to avoid a nuclear exchange between either Iran and Israel, or between Iran and Saudi Arabia (or Iran and any Sunni country who has nukes (Pakistan) or who can buy them (from Pakistan, DPRK, Russia??)) will be for Israel either to make a nuclear strike on Fordow (too deep for any conventional attack), or – perhaps – an EMP strike over
I’m going to make a strong point and a controversial one. Then I am going to make another.
Had the King of Jordan two weeks ago possessed a tactical nuclear weapon (not the strategic weapons of Hollywood’s fantasists) he would have used it on ISIS in the Levant. And this war would be over. Had President Sisi of Egypt had a nuke this week he would have used it on ISIS in Libya. And that barbarity would be over.
(No, I’m not insane. Yes, I discuss that below.)
The questions is, is this a necessarily bad thing?
The entire purpose […]