- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: evenwell
Why do Dem mayors & governors demand sanctuary cities & illegal immigrants?
Political power. Nothing more or less. They are capitalizing on voter ignorance of how House representation & Electoral College votes are apportioned.
Fixing this, which is completely within our power now, can overturn some of the most significant damage done by the 17th Amendment, among the worst excesses of the Progressuve amendments.
Look at the electoral map. House Seats & Electoral College votes are zero-sum, based on TOTAL population – NOT on voting population.
Immigrants move to cities. The more immigrants, the more House seats/EC votes Dems get […]