- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: enumerated powers
VoterID is an issue Trump can – and should – address immediately. As long as the Left is angry, let’s give them something to be angry about, and get it out of the way before we get any closer to the mid-terms than January 20, 2017.
The Constitution is crystal clear about voting:
The times, places and manner of holding elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such regulations, except as to the Places of choosing Senators. –Article 1, Section […]
Once again the GOP demands federal government action on something not among the enumerated powers and so on which any federal response is irrelevant, gets the federal attention it demands, loses a skirmish, surrenders the battle — and then has no idea how to win an eminently winnable war.
And Americans continue losing the war on liberty being waged by our government against its citizens.
What are the “enumerated powers”? They are listed in Article One, Section Eight of our Constitution, and are the limits placed on the federal government by […]
In debate, speeches, town halls or other candidate forums, Democrat candidates must be asked serious questions that don’t provide wiggle-room. THEY work for US when elected. Here are ten questions I’d like to hear asked of and answered by Democrats without ambiguity or change-of-subject.
1. Income inequality historically always becomes more pronounced under the policies of your party. Please explain why anyone not wealthy should vote for you, thereby putting themselves even farther behind.
2. In no culture or nation, at any time in history, have centralized control of resources or people led to anything but inefficiency and poverty. Please […]
People need to put a couple of things into perspective here.
1. Obama is trashing – and destroying – the Constitution, grabbing imperial powers of which Nixon only dreamed. But we got rid of Nixon because the opposition understood their role, the Constitution and how to play the game. That the GOP lacks all three is past obvious.
a. Obama, early in his first term, had ZERO authority to decide DOMA was unconstitutional and not enforce it as the law. The ONLY Constitutional charge the president has other than war is to ensure the laws are faithfully executed. Failing to […]