- Domestic (951)
- Foreign Policy and International (353)
- Uncategorized (72)
Tag Archives: egypt
Just so we’re on the same page: If Trump is the GOP nominee and you cast your vote for Hillary (as GOPe is threatening), you will be voting AGAINST the 2nd Amendment, AGAINST the 1st Amendment, AGAINST the 4th Amendment, AGAINST the 9th Amendment, AGAINST the 10th Amendment, AGAINST a strong military, FOR the Regulatory State, and AGAINST our future.
A vote for Hillary will be a vote AGAINST Article One of the Constitution. Executive Orders will become standard presidential operating procedure, and laws will become archaic; where GOPe refused to overturn Obama EO’s for[…]
Obama told us – and seems actually to feel (25th Amendment time?) that we are more respected because of him…
Here’s what Muslim thought leaders are really saying & thinking.
MEMRI is the translating organization.
You have to laugh… Then you have to wonder why Egyptians, Tunisians and others not known for liberty, willingly defy their strongman to unseat him… and in America, where truly free representative government of, by and for the people began… we continue to allow him to trample on us and do nothing.
I hope that everyone understands that Obama – intentionally – is creating a nuclear nightmare in the Middle East and South Asia, and that the only way out will be a nuclear attack on at least one nation and its people.
Once Iran is close enough to a nuke to reach breakout, Israel will nuke the Iranian underground facilities, which are too deep for any conventional bunker-buster to destroy. Obama will have left them no choice but to do so.
And Saudi Arabia and Egypt – and every other Sunni state in the region – will be cheering […]
Think about Syria this way:
- If Obama really were worried about women & kids in Syria, he’d have done something two years ago when he could have made a difference.
- If Obama really believed in “international norms” he’d tee this up to UNSC and abide by their – international – decision, not wave them off like he did from St Petersburg in true neocon fashion.
- SO… this is demonstrably NOT about “messages” or “international” norms or “kids.”
OK – what IS it about?
- What did he accomplish in Libya? The removal of an authoritarian leader who had kept the