- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: Conservation
Do the “White Privilege” racists ever notice wildlife?
Who established wildlife sanctuaries? Whites.
Who is trying to save the whales? Whites. (From whom? Not Whites.)
Who established Audubon Society? Whites.
Who tags, tracks & studies animals all over the planet to protect them? Whites.
Who tries to protect rhinos from being killed by primitive Asian superstition that ground rhino horn is a sex aid? Whites. (Who believes it legitimate to annihilate irreplaceable animals for their own imagined increase in sexual pleasure? Not Whites.)
Who explores the oceans to learn about undersea flora & fauna? Whites.
Maybe the “White Privilege” racists […]