- Domestic (953)
- Foreign Policy and International (353)
- Uncategorized (72)
Tag Archives: Carter
Think about Syria this way:
- If Obama really were worried about women & kids in Syria, he’d have done something two years ago when he could have made a difference.
- If Obama really believed in “international norms” he’d tee this up to UNSC and abide by their – international – decision, not wave them off like he did from St Petersburg in true neocon fashion.
- SO… this is demonstrably NOT about “messages” or “international” norms or “kids.”
OK – what IS it about?
- What did he accomplish in Libya? The removal of an authoritarian leader who had kept the