- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: Burwell
While SCOTUS ruminates Burwell, while the governors await word of the fates of their budgets based on how SCOTUS holds, and while Left and Right harangue one another over subsidies, death spirals, what someone meant, who can and can’t afford what, and while we all argue over what was left on the edit floor by those who wrote this damned law, it seems everyone is missing the only salient point of Burwell.
Either Americans still live under the Rule of Law – or we do not.
All else in this discussion is tangential.
I really couldn’t care less what […]