- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: amendment
Voter fraud is arguably the largest threat to our republic. Unless you want a federal voter registry – and I don’t, nor would the Founders – the only way to tackle the problem of illegal voting is to pass an amendment requiring State govt-issued VoterID in all elections.
The use of this can be indirectly mandated via threat of application of the 14th Amendment’s clause to limit representation (House seats, Electoral College votes) as a result of fraudulent voting if this ID is not used.
Amendment wording to require States to issue tamper-resistant photo IDs would prevent States from suing […]