- Domestic (933)
- Foreign Policy and International (344)
- Uncategorized (70)
- That Guy July 21, 2017
- Here Comes Another Dumb War We’ll Refuse To Win July 5, 2017
- They Are Killing Us Now June 24, 2017
- Crossroads. The Near and Far Enemies – and Our Future June 8, 2017
- Memorial Day 2017 May 29, 2017
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
Interesting article about the beginnings of a more mature outlook on combat operations in S Asia by the Trump administration.
- The Geneva Conventions and the “Laws of War”, which we use to set our Rules of Engagement, were designed BY Europeans FOR wars AMONG Europeans. No one else ever has paid them any attention.
- Those demanding limiting the American military to the above are demanding monocultural constraints on Western forces when engaging non-Western “multicultural” enemies who do not recognize Western constraints. This is an absurdity.
- “Multiculturalists” demanding Western rules of war against non-Westerners are projecting Western morals onto non-Western
When one takes the long look of history, two errors of Western Civilization stand out above all others.
The first, US entry into WW1, birthed the USSR, Weimar Republic, NAZIs, WW2 ETO, Red China, Cold War, Korea & Vietnam, and Left hundreds of millions dead.
The second, Kuwait, with a familial epilogue of Afghanistan & Iraq, destroyed S Asia & the Middle East, created the largest immigration outside of war in human history and is in the process of destroying European civilization and attacking America.
Both of these mistakes were by individuals insisting on defining the roles of other nations […]
“Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” Ronald Reagan.
Nothing has changed.
Here is a column from an LA Times columnist. In it the columnist displays his ignorance by showing how much of what he knows … just isn’t so.
“They have both [Trump and Cruz] suggested that intensified U.S. bombing can win the war. (It can’t.)” I guess he thinks that round-the-clock heavy bombardment of oil fields, ball bearing factories, tank factories, arms factories, ammunition factories, truck factories, rocket factories, gunpowder factories, rail and […]
The neocons. As Dems, got USA into Vietnam – and split the nation. As GOP got us into Kuwait, Afgh, Iraq – and did it again.
We the People are taking the GOP away from them, so they return to the Dem warmakers where they began – now with Hillary, the Secretary of State who, when Ghaddafi did EXACTLY what we asked of him & gave up his nuclear program…killed him.
They stand for everything America and Americans once stood against. Arguably the worst, most divisive force ever in American politics.
The neocons are the political arm of the Military-Industrial […]