- Domestic (924)
- Foreign Policy and International (333)
- Uncategorized (70)
Tag Archives: 2016
- This column is exactly correct. (I do find myself hoping it is not premature – our version of a Nobel Peace Prize prior to results, however…)
- Trump winning is as significant as the Magna Carta and Lexington. It’s taking back our rightful place as independent, self-governing people.
- It’s Lexington, Runymede, Tahrhir.
- It’s Brexit
- If Trump performs to his opportunity and promise, this is more significant than Reagan.
No one is arguing that Hillary & the Dems didn’t write those emails. They’re just fuming because they got leaked and, like any spoiled child, are attempting to cast blame on others for their failures.
It was the Dems who tried to influence the election with lies and deceit – and whoever leaked the content to Assange who provided voters the truth.
It’s the truth that changed the election.
Does it matter who provided the truth? Are we really willing to have our elections turn on anti-American, anti-liberty lies from our government & its propagandists in the MSM?
The same […]
Today’s Western leaders will do anything, sacrifice any number of our lives in their quest for power. If they can get islam to do the dirty work of killing all the citizens who demand liberty for themselves and their posterity, or just killing their demand FOR liberty, “What difference, at this point, does it make?”
At some point terrorists will accomplish an attack of mass destruction on the West. It may be the Iranian nuclear weapons that Western leaders have enabled. It may be a dirty bomb (which Iran already has the capacity to make) in the streets of […]
This is a must-read. It is an email to John Podesta, the Chairman of Hillary’s campaign, from, obviously, someone Podesta knows well enough that the writer is comfortable emailing this kind of information and opinion. To imagine it is not unvarnished truth to a major lefty about the result of leftist immigration policy in Europe is fantasy. Because it is from Wikileaks, you will never see it in the mainstream media. If you read only the LA Times, and watch only ABCNBCCBSCNN and, increasingly, Fox, you are ignorant that this is what is happening in the world.