- Domestic (922)
- Foreign Policy and International (330)
- Uncategorized (69)
- Change Requires Change Agents & Islam Hasn’t Any February 14, 2017
- Changing the Rules February 11, 2017
- Acknowledging Our Pertinent History February 9, 2017
- The Immorality of Not Using Our Most Productive Weapons in War February 8, 2017
- Strengthening our Conventional Military February 5, 2017
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
In California yesterday, following formal secession from the United States on 1 JAN 2019, the following major events were reported:
- Gasoline rose to $30.00 per gallon as California terminated all drilling in the State due to environmental concerns. Major oil companies closed their refineries in the Bay Area and Los Angeles at the order of the State EPA. Major service station chains agreed to provide gasoline to CA drivers at $15.00 per gallon at mega-stations under construction in AZ, OR and NV. Much of the price increase, per the oil companies, is to offset the losses of company refineries and
We need to stop being so accepting of and lenient with violent protestors. Charging 217 in DC with felony rioting is a good start – but it’s generations overdue.
Talk, walk, march & speak. Blog & pamphlet. That’s part of our heritage & most will support doing so – or should. Or at least not complain. It’s our right as Americans under the Rule of Law.
But setting fires? Destroying cars? Breaking windows? Blocking highways? Nope. Occupy the office of a university president? Burn up a limo that is the livelihood of some blue collar worker? Go to prison.
Voter fraud is arguably the largest threat to our republic. Unless you want a federal voter registry – and I don’t, nor would the Founders – the only way to tackle the problem of illegal voting is to pass an amendment requiring State govt-issued VoterID in all elections.
The use of this can be indirectly mandated via threat of application of the 14th Amendment’s clause to limit representation (House seats, Electoral College votes) as a result of fraudulent voting if this ID is not used.
Amendment wording to require States to issue tamper-resistant photo IDs would prevent States from suing […]
Comments In Passing:
There’s a straight line from those who said, “Comey is honest even though he accepted working for a Democrat,” and those who say, “We can’t have Trump, the country will figure it out after four years of Hillary.”
Integrity doesn’t come in bits & pieces. It comes in all or nothing
Women vote Dem. Dems love Muslims. Muslims burn, stone, whip, murder women & girls & reject education for women. Time to repeal 19th? Why or why not?
On the right: GOPe. On the Left: Trump. Any questions?
EXACTLY. WE ARE LAUGHING at […]
Venezuela running out of other people’s money. Europe , Japan and Blue States are running out of other people’s kids to pay their welfare and for their sloth (which is why they need so many immigrants…). These are the fruits of socialism.
Where are there money AND kids (ie a future)? American Red States. That’s it in the entire West.