- Domestic (922)
- Foreign Policy and International (330)
- Uncategorized (69)
- Change Requires Change Agents & Islam Hasn’t Any February 14, 2017
- Changing the Rules February 11, 2017
- Acknowledging Our Pertinent History February 9, 2017
- The Immorality of Not Using Our Most Productive Weapons in War February 8, 2017
- Strengthening our Conventional Military February 5, 2017
Category Archives: Taxes & Economy
CA Dem pols have just passed a $15/Hr minimum wage. Sheer idiocy.
First rung in job ladder for kids? Gone. First rung for low skill immigrants? Gone. First rung for the blue collar workers Dems fantasize they care about? Gone.
Staying in CA now dumber than staying in Detroit in the 1970s.
Unless you’re a top-1% tech worker, CA DOESNT WANT YOU, your family, your kids, your business.
No families = no kids = no schools (check how few kids & schools in SF) = no future employees = no future jobs. Then no one will remain to pay these […]
We are witnessing a sea change in our politics, and outside of a few – Rand, Cruz, Trump, Bernie – no one is noticing…
Cruz is calling out the liars in his own party. McCain is berating GOP senators supporting the Constitution. McConnell is lying to his team in order to pass anti-limited government legislation.
Bernie is cleaning Hillary’s clock with her own base.
Walker is […]
I’ve often held that Vietnam is THE defining moment in our post-war history.
I bring it up here only to make a point. I know people are bored with it, and that’s unfortunate, for its lessons still need to be learned.
The most important of these is this: Had 100,000 Middle Class American kids stood their ground, said – and believed, “Hell no, we won’t go,” and been willing to go to jail for their beliefs – rather than to Canada and Sweden – tens of thousands of American lives would have been saved – and arguably hundreds of […]
Here’s the deal. It’s complex, but not that complex. Anyone in 9th grade oughta be able to grasp it – which is why the bedwetters don’t/won’t/ can’t.
- A corporation is a THING, an inanimate object. It has no “duties,” moral, ethical or otherwise, any more than does your car or your carpet.
- The people who run public corporations have two duties. A legal duty to maximize shareholder earnings (really to ensure best use of company money/earnings/investment, which is the same thing) by making