- Domestic (922)
- Foreign Policy and International (330)
- Uncategorized (69)
- Change Requires Change Agents & Islam Hasn’t Any February 14, 2017
- Changing the Rules February 11, 2017
- Acknowledging Our Pertinent History February 9, 2017
- The Immorality of Not Using Our Most Productive Weapons in War February 8, 2017
- Strengthening our Conventional Military February 5, 2017
Category Archives: Domestic
When one takes the long look of history, two errors of Western Civilization stand out above all others.
The first, US entry into WW1, birthed the USSR, Weimar Republic, NAZIs, WW2 ETO, Red China, Cold War, Korea & Vietnam, and Left hundreds of millions dead.
The second, Kuwait, with a familial epilogue of Afghanistan & Iraq, destroyed S Asia & the Middle East, created the largest immigration outside of war in human history and is in the process of destroying European civilization and attacking America.
Both of these mistakes were by individuals insisting on defining the roles of other nations […]
This is an interesting column on conventional military structure and results. It is at best tangential to the discussion that must take place.
There’s a larger problem, and that is a nation for the first time in history choosing the sacrifice of its soldiers over the use of its most productive weapons. Ike announced his policy of “Massive Retaliation” and kept us out of war his entire time in office. An acquaintance at the National War College states bluntly that MR is the only reason Parisians don’t speak Russian today.
Re-adopting MR will reduce our defense budgets, rid […]
One had hoped that winning at the ballot box would be all that was required to save Western Civilization. It increasingly is looking as though that was only the end of the beginning.
230 years of peaceful transition had to end one day. This is why I post supporting secession: These people cannot – will not – refuse to be – be reasoned with. Logic, facts and history can find no purchase.
From this vantage point the street is looking worse than the summer of ’68. And it’s only the beginning of February. We seem to be at the […]
In California yesterday, following formal secession from the United States on 1 JAN 2019, the following major events were reported:
- Gasoline rose to $30.00 per gallon as California terminated all drilling in the State due to environmental concerns. Major oil companies closed their refineries in the Bay Area and Los Angeles at the order of the State EPA. Major service station chains agreed to provide gasoline to CA drivers at $15.00 per gallon at mega-stations under construction in AZ, OR and NV. Much of the price increase, per the oil companies, is to offset the losses of company refineries and