We fought one Cold War against communism. If you don’t get that another Cold War between Liberty and communism is happening again between our own citizens, and is far more likely to turn hot, it’s time to wake the hell up.
Our proxy wars are not in Vietnam, Korea, Grenada – they are in Berkeley, San Jose, Colorado State, Dartmouth. At polling places, PTA meetings, City Councils.
The GOPe thinks this is a disagreement in how to reach common goals.
There ARE no common goals. Every piece of blather about “we’re all in this together,” or, “we all are Americans,” or, “We want the same thing for our kids,” is pure ignorance manifesting as politesse (the Left doesn’t even have kids – check global demographics). It’s complete and utter nonsense by people who ought to know better by now. It is becoming difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between “we all want the same thing” and Neville Chamberlain’s mindless utterings. There isn’t going to be any “peace in our time,” and the sooner we recognize this, the better for the future of liberty and prosperity. Or liberty will have “the peace of the grave.”
Fundamentals people need to understand:
- The Left HATES the Middle Class & will do everything and anything to prevent or overturn our prosperity, education, mobility. The poor don’t care about liberty – they can’t afford it. The rich can buy all the liberty (& politicians) they want. The Middle Class demands to be left alone, to keep the results of their labor, to have a prosperous & free future for their kids. The Left cannot abide any of this.
- The Left doesn’t give a damn about a free or prosperous future – if they did, their policies would not always lead to Venezuela, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson… Why don’t they give a damn about the future? THEY DON’T HAVE KIDS – GLOBALLY.
- The Left HATES children. They’ve owned education since FDR; if they wanted our kids to have a good education – and social mobility, AKA The American Dream – our kids would HAVE a good education.
- The Left HATES minorities. The worst schools, worst employment, worst crime, worst environments – all – are in minority, Democrat cities. If a minority thinks for him or herself – they destroy him or her if at all possible.
- The left HATES the idea of governing under the consent of the governed. If you don’t get that you have not been paying attention for AT LEAST a decade and have been on “snooze” since the Summer of ’68.
- The Left will stop AT NOTHING to overturn Constitutional government under the Rule of Law. Fraudulent voting, fraudulent vote counting, polling place intimidation, out-of-control courts, nothing-but-lies media, etc. They’ve been practicing for years – and have NEVER been held accountable for any of it.
- The Left HATES Human Rights. Human Rights are a moral invention of the Western Civilization the Left HATES, and the acceptance of Islam – a brutal, totalitarian murderous cult, especially toward women the Left claims to support – proves to anyone paying attention that…
- …The Left ARE TOTALITARIANS and, like the totalitarians we defeated in WW2, MUST BE defeated, crushed, wiped-out, never to rise again. Annihilated.
That the GOP establishment is not up to the task is why Trump is in the Oval Office. Of the 19 people running on both sides in 2016, only one could possibly have resulted in the exposure of the Deep State.
Does anyone think, had any other GOP candidate won, that the Deep State, Fusion, FISA, etc., would be under investigation? No. They are in lockstep with the Left. Progressive is progressive, regardless of the color of one’s party.
The longer we wait, the more certain either of our defeat, or of the backlash – if we win – going too far in the other direction.
So the question is – WHAT are we going to do about it while we still have time to act?
November is coming. If you think it will be nonviolent, you are living in a phone booth with no outside line. When it does become violent, if it becomes obvious the Will of the People was thwarted, that Ruling Class will do as much about it as has been done about the serial lawbreaking of Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Lerner… what will you be prepared to do about it?
“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace” – Thomas Paine