Half of America hates Americanism.
- Want to maximize illegals. Why: Apportionment. Political power.
- Want to maximize muslim immigration. Why: Making us less-safe will increase our willingness to sacrifice liberty for security (especially true for Republicans as only we have children to worry about). Political power.
- Want to maximize welfare & food stamp recipients. Why: Maximizing the entitlement voter. Political power.
- Want to lie to the voters. Why: Their policies cannot pass on the merits (else, why bother?). Political power.
- Want to blame failures on others. Why: Accepting blame means acknowledging programs suck. Political power.
- Want to stop any and all individual property rights. Why: Individual liberty & property are antithetical to Progressivism. Political power.
- Want others to pay for their policy failures. Why: They don’t see them as failures as they are achieving the goals of Progressives: Political power.
None of this is going to change with Trump or his successors.
All of this is antithetical to what America is all about: Individual Liberty, Property Rights, The Rule of Law, the opportunity to pursue our happiness.
Progressivism is a political philosophy of totalitarianism. Democrats are not going to turn their backs on it; they have been running to it since 1968. Witness the re-election of Pelosi, the statement by multiple DNC leaders that they don’t need a new course, the consideration of Keith Ellison as DNC Chair.
The only way forward involving changing what we adults have to deal with in society (crime, bad schools), the economy (good jobs at good wages, sensible regulation & taxation), and not stealing from future generations only being populated by the GOP is to kick out the Blue States or have the Red States secede. (And let counties choose – CA has, for example, 58 counties, of which 50 are Red.)
- Just decriminalized child hookers. How can you deal with people like that with any thought we both are interested in moral progress or the health and well-being of our youth? Or the impact on following generations?
- Demand to be a Sanctuary State, ignoring all laws and rights they choose to ignore. How can you deal with people like that?
- For all practical purposes has overturned the Bill of Rights. Why do we want to deal with the fallout of these programs and policies? And to pay for them – our kids paying for them, not theirs – forever?
- CHI is the murder capital of the Western World, a revolving door of elected officials becoming prisoners, not lobbyists, adults with kids fleeing the city, jobs fleeing the State.
- The same illegalization of the Bill of Rights and demand to ignore laws they dislike as CA, NYC, and other major metros while forcing on us at their whim regulations not passed through a legislative branch (totalitarianism).
It is past time to recognize that our ideologies are too different to any longer support this Union.
Let them go their way, or we must go our way. They will fail as socialism always does – but we and our kids won’t have to pay for it – in taxes or policy failures leading to Venezuela – or to “Escape from New York.”
It’s THEIR ideology; let THEM pay for it. Let THEM gray and fail without kids to support their entitlement programs, all of which require a continual input of more people, people the Left refuses to raise.
And we can sell them the food they won’t grow because they are “saving” a baitfish in SF Bay, the energy they won’t drill, and the manufactures they can’t make in their policy environment. And mark it up – alot.
No sensible joint way forward exists when the opposition can’t accept defeat in a free and fair election, can’t tell the truth in their media or their policy speeches, can’t educate kids honestly, and can’t admit – so as to fix – their policy failures. And when they refuse to have the children necessary to pay their bills.
It is time to split.