1. GOPe & DNC are Progressive.
2. GOPe hates Trump because he’s not and his victory will set Progressivism back.
3. Cruz (to the right of Attila) cannot win in center-right America & GOPe knows this, which is why they are drifting to his support; their GOAL is Progressivism. Why else do you think they keep passing obama’s budgets & policy & confirming people like Lynch?
4. No Progressive Republican can beat Hillary; voters who want Progressivism won’t trust GOP, will vote for real thing. Voters who don’t want Progressivism, including millions of Reagan Democrats, are voting & will vote Trump. They will NOT vote Cruz/Kasich/Ryan – they will stay home or vote Hillary.
5. Folks telling you Trump can’t win also said Dole, McCain, Romney COULD win – and Reagan could not. (No, I am not saying Trump is Reagan; I’m comparing pundit comments.)
6. Folks talking about “vote ceiling” assume 0% of primary voters for non-Trump will vote Trump in General. If this logic held no nominee would ever exceed his Primary vote total. It’s just ignorant to fall for this claptrap.
7. Pundits bloviating that Trump can’t win spent the last several months telling us he’d evaporate – they haven’t been right once this cycle. What makes them believable now?
If you’re not voting Trump, you’re voting Progressive. There’s just no way around that.