In COMMUNIST CHINA, the commander of an army tank column disobeyed his orders and stopped an entire armored column rather than assault one fellow citizen.
In America, paramilitary (our newly-militarized police) and federal “security” forces in CA, TX and NV, draw weapons and threaten citizens with being shot, violently tackle to the ground even women, beat and detain citizens, forcibly put AMERICANS in cattle corrals, and put the desires – not rights – of illegal foreign nationals over the RIGHTS of AMERICAN CITZENS… for the crime of demonstrating under their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT.
• I am EMBARRASSED to be a veteran of an American military service that stands by and assists this totalitarianism through inaction.
• I am ASHAMED to have been part of a military that refuses to do its duty to a Constitution under attack by the president, for their OATH is to that Constitution NOT to the president.
• I am APPALLED that our police forces side with dictatorship over the Rule of Law and the people they are hired and paid to protect and serve.
• I am AMAZED that the government forces of THIS FREE NATION seem eager to assault AMERICAN CITIZENS, while COMMUNIST CHINA’S forces voluntarily risk death NOT to assault THEIRS.
• I am OUTRAGED by a media that supports this tyranny. Even the Soviet media of the 1920-30s had to be beaten into submission; our media volunteered.
• I am in DESPAIR in raising MY CHILDREN to be a part of Obama’s and the Democrat’s thuggish dictatorship.
If you thought the British overstepped our rights, how can you not rebel NOW?
Americans had better start fighting back.
Governors had better recall their Guard units, de-federalize them and start protecting their citizens FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT.
City councils had better start reining-in their cops.
County administrators had better make sure their Sheriffs know whose side they are on: WE THE PEOPLE and the RULE OF LAW.
THIS IS AMERICA.
THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY UNDER THE RULE OF LAW.
AND IF THIS GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE THIS, WE WILL TAKE IT BACK.
LIVE FREE OR DIE. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
These are not just catch-phrases on a license plate or a flag.
THESE ARE AMERICA’S BIRTHRIGHT.
Which is it going to be, America?
Murrieta… or Tiananmen Square?