Will our hidebound pundits – stuck as they are in a pre-Obama world – EVER understand what is happening?
It continues to amaze that these people, ostensibly those who think for a living, refuse to understand what is going on in Obama’s America.
Today in the WSJ we have Zuckerman – a bright guy – going on and on about unemployment and about how Obama’s policies not only are not working, they are making things worse.
Every day we read pundits and columnists and listen to talk show hosts and news anchors talk about the lack of real recovery.
It is becoming mundane to read screeds about how Obama’s policies are not working.
NONE of these people get it. All of the information is out there. Which is it? Do they not WANT to get it, though all the information is there? Are they incapable of rational thought leading to inescapable conclusions? Or are they so caught-up inside the Beltway themselves that they don’t even grasp the situation:
Obama’s policies are WORKING FOR HIM.
- What did mass unemployment do for our prior Imperial President, FDR? Allowed him to perform a mass centralization of power FROM the States, where the Constitution put it and it (nearly) always has resided, TO the federal government. This made the government enormously powerful and guaranteed it a constant stream of voters would forevermore would be Democrat voters – as that’s who was/is feeding them.
- Mass youth unemployment has, throughout history, resulted in violence. There are NO historical exceptions. Youth unemployment today is at record highs. Minority youth unemployment is nearing 50%. That is HALF of America’s youth NOT earning a living, NOT having dispensable income, NOT being able to participate in the lifestyles they see on TV, and NOT learning the behavior and skills to be successful IF employment ever kicks back in, OR the skills to transfer to THEIR children for THEM to be successful, who otherwise will become wards of the taxpayer. THIS IS WHAT OBAMA WANTS. Those not understanding this are in serious denial.
- This mass – unprecedented – transfer of power ensured that FDR could simply override the Constitution and Supreme Court and rule by fiat and executive order. SCOTUS initially declared much of FDR’s social welfare unconstitutional. What did he do? Threatened to pack the Court (add more Justices) with his appointees until he got a majority of SCOTUS Justices to rule his way. SCOTUS caved and even MORE power went to the Imperial Presidency of FDR. (There is no size specification for SCOTUS in the Constitution. If Obama wanted – today – to add 5 more Justices and overturn Heller (gutting the 2nd), and anything else, there is NO Constitutional restriction on his doing so. With the media hanging around with chapstick & kneepads, I am frankly amazed he hasn’t yet done this. The man has no shame and HATES America, so why not?)
- Obama has told us innumerable times that he HATES capitalism. He wrote in his book that the short time in which he held a real job felt like he was “working behind enemy lines.” He was RAISED by a communist under the watch of the FBI. On the 2008 campaign trail he was asked if, since raising tax rates always results in less Federal Gov revenue, why did he want to raise taxes? He TOLD US it wasn’t ABOUT revenue, it was about “fairness;” He said the SAME THING in a debate with Hilary. THIS “fairness” BS is nothing but a restatement of Marx: “From each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs.” Obama is not a socialist – he is a communist TYRANT – AND HE HAS TOLD US THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Anyone – ANYONE – still writing that Obama needs to try capitalism – growth – policies is in complete denial: Obama will NEVER allow capitalism to succeed on his watch. He will (is) DESTROY this nation before he will allow capitalism to succeed. And then blame the rich.
- What did huge amounts of Keynesian spending do for FDR? Indebted future generations and ensured those future voters, who were the recipients of this spending, always would vote Democrat. This deficit spending is about NOTHING other than POWER. Keynesian spending is nothing but voter-buying. It never makes anything better, no matter what Paul Krugman writes. Every nation that ignored Keynes in the Great Depression exited the Depression sooner than did the US. Every Keynesian step FDR took just cost more money, resulted in fewer jobs and a deeper Depression. Back when the NY Times was still a news outlet, they reported – in the midst of 1937, four YEARS after FDR had begun his reign & his Keynesian policies, that 1937 was “The Depression within the Depression,” and his Treasury Secretary, Morgenthau, reported to FDR and to Congress, “We have spent more money than anyone has ever spent and nothing is working.” He, too, did not understand FDR’s goals: Tyranny and ignoring the Constitution. This is THE SAME AS OBAMA.
Simply – Obama’s policies are working EXACTLY as he wants them to.
And they will continue to do so until he is removed.
Unless Americans want to awaken to the USSR within the next 2 years, they had better pay attention, stop sitting on the couch, and start acting to save their nation.