Congress at work. Here is a video you really need to watch to understand the people ruling our world.
Once you have watched it, feel free to link on over here to read abut the Congressman’s concerns, as follows:
I contacted Rep. Hank (D-Goin’ down for the third time) Johnson’s office and asked them if the good Representative had any other fears he wished to share. I was told that Rep. Johnson also fears:
-Future missions to the moon will cause Earth’s satellite to “go all crazy and spin out of orbit”
-Drilling in the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge will mean “heavy drilling equipment will cause the poles to shift and Kansas City will end up as the new North Pole”
-Excessive use of the office microwave will cause “the oxygen in the oven to interact with the atmosphere, making it overheat and burn away.”
Here are some of the comments on this Congressman from those who watched the video:
- This should be a commercial in and of itself. Run the part about the island capsizing, then put: “This man is a Democrat and voted for ObamaCare” as a caption.
- ‘ya know with wizards like this, it’s not surprising that concepts of taxes go up – economy goes down is beyond their grasp. But hey, they’re good for giggles.
- So if the media wasn’t in the tank for the Democrats, did you think this would be the news item for the next week? Politicians say plenty of stupid things…but this? Your average first grader gets that islands don’t go tipping over…
- Please God…make it stop.
- How is this man NOT on a school board somewhere?
- Weapons grade stupid
- How did everyone in the room keep a straight face? I would have had milk run out my nose when he said that about tipping the island.
- US Congress– It’s like the Special Olympics or something.
Truly the entire experience of watching this 2:48 clip gives the phrase “mind-boggling” an entirely new meaning….
I guess I was too kind when I noted politicians weren’t particularly smart.…