This is great stuff! From the Chicago Sun Times… Obama selling the Press PACKAGES for food, telecommunications, heat, etc., on Election Night in Chicago!
* Main Riser Position – $935 (Includes 4 Main Riser Credentials, 5’x8′ Slot on Covered Main Riser and one 20 amp circuit)
* Main Riser Position with Telecommunications – $1870 (Includes Main Riser Position services, PLUS two unlimited long distance/local phone lines and one wired high speed internet connection)
* Cut Riser Position – $880 (Includes 4 Cut Riser Credentials, 5’x8′ Slot on Covered Cut Riser, one 20 amp circuit)
* Cut Riser Position with Telecommunications – $1815 (Includes Cut Riser Position services, PLUS two unlimited long distance/local phone lines and one wired high speed internet connection)
* Press File Seat – $935 (includes 1 Press File Credential, seat in heated Press File Tent, Power, Cable Television, High Speed Wired Internet Service, Catering)
* Satellite Truck Position – $900 (includes 35’x20′ parking position and 100 amp electrical service)
* Radio Position – $715 (includes table space and chair behind the riser, power and an ISDN BRI line for radio — comes with two credentials)
… but here are my questions:
Obama wants to charge market-rates for access to Him on Election Night. Cool. Then why is he yammering against capitalism?
Does he just not understand that this is pure free-market, unadulterated supply-and-demand capitalism?
If it’s good for him why isn’t it good for the rest of us?
Something to think about…