Remember the election in 2006?
Thought you might like to read the following:
A little over one year ago:
1. Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2. Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3. The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:
1. Consumer confidence plummet;
2. The cost of regular gasoline soar to nearly $5.00 a gallon;
3. Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4. American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5. Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars;
6. 2% of American homes are in foreclosure.
America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!
Maybe we need to consider what kind of change, not just change itself. Given that the Pelosi/Reid Congress is held in even lower esteem than a discredited President, perhaps adding a Democrat president to a Democrat Congress might be the worst change imaginable… especially the most liberal candidate EVER.